View of Whiteplains Plantation

View of Whiteplains Plantation
Over Head View

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Insurance & SC Guard Airwing

Received the following message:

Subject : Are you Insured?

FYI

From Monday Pilots meeting.

I talked with Robert B. Kamsch with AUA Aviation Inc. this morning. It is his opinion that we will not be insured flying mission for the State Guard during a disaster or into a disaster area.
Your policy may be different but not likely.
Please check this out before signing up.

Thanks

DP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a result of DP email... I called AOPA, my insurance carrier threw USAIG. They told me just the opposite. Said that it shouldn't be a problem, but requested the information that we got at the meeting. So I faxed it to them. They said that they would email me if they thought it would be a problem. So far, no email. If they come back and say... no way, I'll let you know. Best check with YOUR insurance company.

Don Cook

No comments: