View of Whiteplains Plantation

View of Whiteplains Plantation
Over Head View

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Message from Pam Greenfield

8-9-2017

 Wow, I don't even know where to begin to express my gratitude for everything you all have done for us these past few days.
From taking me out for a girls morning out to lowering the flag, to the visits, calls, and prayers,  for all the delicious food you brought over, and then setting it up for everyone to enjoy after the service....it all has meant so much to me and my family.  
 
However, all that pales in comparison to the love I felt for my sweet Ron from each of you that attended Ron's service.  It was such a nice tribute for Ron and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to come.  Ron would be so pleased.

He loved this neighborhood.  Our home had been listed in the Multiple Listing Service less than a week when I saw it.  I was hoping the whole way out here that I wouldn't like it because I "thought" it was too far out.  When we walked in, I knew it was the home Ron and I had been looking for.  We often joked that I became the wife of the year that day.  Ron absolutely LOVED it here.

My title was up in a year, but precious friends let me tell you that you all have earned the title of "Best neighbors for EVER and EVER".  I don't believe there is another community like this anywhere.

Thank you so very much for the love and concern you have shown us these past 4 months.

Love, 

Pam Greenfield


 

No comments: