View of Whiteplains Plantation

View of Whiteplains Plantation
Over Head View

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Traveling to all 50 States by Hitchhiking via GA

Good morning,
I am a travel writer who is hitchhiking on general aviation planes to all 50 states and am blogging about it on JetHiking.com (a book is also in the works). So far, I have been on 32 planes ranging from experimentals to seaplanes, a 1940 WACO, and a Hawker. I visited Oshkosh and have been included in more than 30 media outlets including AOPA, NPR, The Seattle Times, and NBC's Today.com. 

I am flying to Charleston, SC this weekend and am trying to go to Florida (anywhere) after that. You can find more information about my project on JetHiking.com, including a map of where I have been, photos, a full list of press coverage, and my adventure blog. (I am also on Facebook and Twitter).

I anticipate the project taking over a year to finish (I started in July 2012) so I need all the help I can get! It has been generating a tremendous amount of interest among the general public and has attracted positive press for GA. 

If you think any of your club members might want to help me get closer to Florida please feel free to give them my information. Or, if you have any tips, suggestions, or know of any upcoming events I should attend please let me know! I'll be heading to Sun N Fun in April ;)

Please feel free to call me at (585) 245-1411.
Thank you!

-- 
The JetHiking Gypsy
Twitter/Facebook/JetHiking.com
"Dreams can take you far but only if you're willing to fly."

No comments: