View of Whiteplains Plantation

View of Whiteplains Plantation
Over Head View

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Chicken Bog Fundraiser 3-19-2011

Hello Whiteplains Neighbors,

I am Trevor Black of 204 Cirrus Lane. I am a Gilbert High School Varsity Baseball Player.  We are holding our annual GHS Baseball Chicken Bog Fundraiser Saturday, March 19th from 11:30-1:30 at the GHS Cafeteria.  This is our biggest fundraiser of the year. The plates are 5:00 a piece. 
As a bonus to all my neighbors here at Whiteplains, I will deliver your plate to your door at no extra charge!  Thats a $5.00 meal delivered to your door!  To place your order you may email me at we4fly@windstream.net, or leave a message at 808-6890.  Please place your order by March 15th.   Make sure to include your name, street address, and number of plates you would like.  You can pay at the time of delivery.  We will start delivering the plates around 12:00.  (If you prefer to pick up your plate at the Cafeteria let me know and Ill sell you a ticket in advance.  Just call me and Ill bring the ticket to you)
Thank you for supporting the GHS Baseball Program!

# 21 Trevor Black

No comments: