View of Whiteplains Plantation

View of Whiteplains Plantation
Over Head View

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Whiteplains Calendar for 2010

The 2010 Calendars are ready! Thanks for all the help I’ve received from Don Cook, Steve Sanderson, and Phil Rainwater.

I’ve placed an initial order of 25 calendars, which should arrive by December 7. The price will be $22 each for the first 25 calendars, which will just cover the direct costs. I’ll order more based on the orders I receive, but they will be $24...unless I get a big enough response to order another batch of 25.

Contact Steve Sanderson (aardvark@illinois.edu) to reserve your calendars. Orders must be received no later than December 9. Please make checks payable to Michael Branning or send me funds via Paypal to mbranning@mac.com.

Regards,

Michael Branning

A note from Steve: I have seen a sample of the 2010 calendar, and Michael has done his usual outstanding job with the photography, and we thank him for his talents and dedication. The calendar would make an ideal gift, so order yours today! I will be helping Michael with the distribution of the calendars, and will pick up your check when I make the delivery.

A few photos from the calendar:


2 comments:

Gary said...

Wow, very cool.

Good luck.

Unknown said...

Hi

all pictures are nice. But my favorite is 2nd.

Aviation Program