View of Whiteplains Plantation

View of Whiteplains Plantation
Over Head View

Monday, January 27, 2014

Subject: Beaufort County SC Air Day Events 4-5 & 4-26-2014


Hello,
My name is Joy Nelson. I’m the PIO for Beaufort County. In April 2014 we will be hosting two Air Day events at each of the County owned and operated airports. (Apr 5, 2014 – Lady’s Island & Apr 26, 2014 Hilton Head Island Airport) I’ve reached out to several pilots with planes as well as organizations/businesses with planes to have those on display. I have also reached out to the military for displays and several aeronautical organizations/businesses to come and set up a information table. I wanted to reach out to the SC Breakfast Club to inform the group of the event and see if there are any interested pilots who wanted to come down for the day. In the coming weeks I will design a flyer that can be inserted into a Newsletter or email to help get the word out about our events. Please pass along my email address to those who may be interested in attending or those who have questions.

Thank you and have a wonderful day,

Joy Nelson
Public Information Officer
Beaufort County
843-255-2250

No comments: