View of Whiteplains Plantation

View of Whiteplains Plantation
Over Head View

Monday, April 19, 2010

N6447Q visits Whiteplains after 3 years.avi

If you missed seeing N6447Q come in this morning around 9:15 AM, I made a short video and slide show. It has been three years and one month since N6447Q left Whiteplains on the back of a flat bed trailer. It now sports new tail feathers, new interior, and a few other items that Bill has added since he purchased her in Tennessee. Over lunch, at Flight Deck, we managed to do a lot of airplane talk. Thanks Bill, for letting me see her one more time. It was a real treat for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don,
Wow, great job of editing. I am very glad I didn't know you were going to post the TO and Landing as that might have tensed me up!

I can't express how much I enjoyed the short visit. Surely airplane folks are special people. There is a phrase I use in saying goodbye to Christian friends: it is "see you here, there, or in the air". Guess that works for airplane friends too!

Thanks for inviting me to Whiteplains. It is a special place.
Sincerely,
Bill