View of Whiteplains Plantation

View of Whiteplains Plantation
Over Head View

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Whiteplains Announcement: Hanger for Sale or Rent

Update: SOLD!

Hi Folks,

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday.

As my aviation migration continues heading south I am putting my Hanger up for sale or rent.

It is located in beautiful downtown 118 Cirrus Way, next to Jim Causey's hanger.

It is a 40 x 40 insulated hanger with water, sewer and a 1/2 Enclosed Bath.
Comes with a really cool Schweiss strap type door, press the remote and the door opens for your arrival.

It presently houses my Bellanca Super Viking and other toys which are going to their new residence in Jacksonville, Fl.

I would like to sell the hanger as opposed to rental, but would entertain a lease or lease option.

I have an active interested party at $75,000 but first money buys. Owner financing is an option.

Thanks for reading and Blue Skies............

Tom McIntyre
(Retired Navy and airline pilot)
Phone: 803-556-9756
Email: panammac@yahoo.com

No comments: