View of Whiteplains Plantation

View of Whiteplains Plantation
Over Head View

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Message from Nancy Van Wormer


Greetings to my dear friends in South Carolina . I have reclaimed the cottage after a two year absence and have the help of my parents who are visiting from British Columbia. My 92 year old mom insisted upon climbing up on the Jeep seat for this shot! Lee's presence is everywhere I turn from the calm water days when I know he would be flying his float plane, to the night a hose broke on the water pump and the basement was flooded - how do I fix it, Lee??
I think of you all many times a day and picture you walking around the airpark, going out to dinner, doing trash pick-up and flying off to Breakfast Clubs. It's a wonderful life - enjoy it to the max! Love, Nancy

No comments: