View of Whiteplains Plantation

View of Whiteplains Plantation
Over Head View

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Whiteplains Young Eagles Day!







11-11-2006:

Whiteplains Plantation hosted Lexington High School, Jr. AF ROTC Young Eagles flight this morning, with a total of 13 cadets flown. We had three aircraft ( Two Mooneys and One Cessna) and four pilots.

Lt. Col James Tucker wrote:

Thanks for a great day of flying...

I know my students really enjoyed the
Experience.  I can't thank you and all

the other pilots for all you do to
help my students have a life long memory

of their first flight. You're
the greatest!!  I attached a couple

group photos in case you need them.
Cheers!

Jim Tucker

Thanks to Pilots Bill Como (4), Jack Fastnaught (2), Mica Froese (2) and Don Cook (5). Also to Jack and Mica that took turns with traffic control.

Till next time.

Don Cook

No comments: